The Damascus way / Davis Bunn & Janette Oke.
In this riveting drama of the early church, Jacob, a young caravan guard, delivers messages among the new followers as he learns what it means to be a Christian--and to love and trust the young Greek girl who is neither accepted by the Jews or the Gentiles.
- ISBN: 9780764208676
- Physical Description: 538 pages. 426 pages : map ; 22 cm. 426 pages: map; 22 cm. pages cm.
- Edition: Lrg.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Bethany House Pub, 2011.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bible. New Testament > History of Biblical events > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.