Dragonbreath / by Ursula Vernon.
Danny Dragonbreath and his friend Wendell get an up-close underwater tour of the Sargasso Sea from Danny's sea-serpent cousin, encountering giant squid and mako sharks-- and learn about standing up to bullies in the process.
- ISBN: 9780803733633
- ISBN: 0803733631
- ISBN: 9780142420959
- Physical Description: 146 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books, 2009.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.3 1 130875.
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.6 1 130875.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marine animals > Juvenile fiction.
Deep-sea ecology > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Bullies > Juvenile fiction.
Sequoyah Children's Medal > Juvenile literature.
Sargasso Sea > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 15 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.