A million ways home / Dianna Dorisi Winget.
- ISBN: 9780545667067
- ISBN: 0545667062
- Physical Description: 242 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2014.
When her grandmother and guardian suffers a stroke, twelve-year-old Poppy Parker's life turns upside down--but when she witnesses a murder and has to go into witness protection with Detective Brannigan's mother it becomes hard to believe she will ever find a way home, let alone save Gunner, a beautiful German shepherd with an uncertain future.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.3 7 169245.
Search for related items by subject
- 56 of 58 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 1 current hold with 58 total copies.