Resolution / Robert B. Parker.
- ISBN: 9780739366134
- ISBN: 0739366130
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 1/2 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2008
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Titus Welliver.
Relocating to an Old West saloon town, Everett Hitch takes a job protecting the women in a house of ill repute but finds his peace at the side of an old friend challenged by a hired gun and a greedy mine owner.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cole, Virgil (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Hitch, Everett (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Irish American copper miners > Fiction.
Ranchers > Fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.