Emily Windsnap and the siren's secret / Liz Kessler ; illustrations by Natacha Ledwidge.
- ISBN: 9780763660192
- ISBN: 0763660191
- Physical Description: 288 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
When Neptune tells Emily and her merman father and human mother to return to Brightport to try to make merpeople and humans work more closely together, Emily faces problems with old enemies, her new, half-merfolk friend Aaron, and a mystery related to a group of legendary lost sirens.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 95 (very high) Semantic demand: 100 (very high) Syntactic demand: 89 (very high) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4 8 136866.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neptune (Roman deity) > Juvenile fiction.
Mermaids > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Sirens (Mythology) > Juvenile fiction.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.