The annotated Sherlock Holmes; the four novels and the fifty-six short stories complete. / Edited, with an introd., notes, and bibliography by William S. Baring-Gould. Illustrated ... by Charles Doyle and others.
- Physical Description: 2 volumes, illustrations, coat of arms, facsimiles, maps, portraits ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : C.N. Potter; Distributed by Crown Publishers, [1972, ©1967]
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (volume 2, pages 807-824).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holmes, Sherlock > Fiction.
Watson, John H. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories, English.
Private investigators > England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 17 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.