Indian chiefs / Russell Freedman.
Biographies of six Western Indian chiefs who led their people in a historic moment of crisis, when a decision had to be made about fighting or cooperating with the white pioneers encroaching on their grounds.
- ISBN: 0590453572
- Physical Description: 151 pages : illustrations
- Publisher: Scholastic 1987.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 7.3 5 18482.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > North America > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Indians of North America > North America > Kings and rulers > Biography > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.