A kids' guide to America's Bill of Rights : curfews, censorship, and the 100-pound giant / Kathleen Krull ; illustrated by Anna DiVito.
Examines the ten amendments to the United States Constitution that make up the Bill of Rights, explaining what the amendments mean, how they have been applied, and the rights they guarantee.
- ISBN: 0380974975
- Physical Description: 226 pages.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avon Books, 
- Copyright: ©1999
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-217) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Constitution > Amendments > 1st-10th > Juvenile literature.
Constitutional amendments > United States.
Civil rights > United States > Juvenile literature.
Civil rights > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.