- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (98 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, Calif. : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
Originally released as a motion picture in 2010.
Bonus features: audio commentary with director Tony Scott ; Tracking the story: Unstoppable script development ; The fastest track: unleashing Unstoppable.
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
For private home use only.
A runaway train, transporting deadly, toxic chemicals, is barreling down on Scranton, Pennsylvania, and only two men can stop it: a veteran engineer and a young conductor. Thousands of lives hang in the balance as these ordinary heroes attempt to chase down one million tons of hurtling steel and prevent an epic disaster.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG-13; sequences of action and peril, and some language.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (2.40:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 in English; Dolby Surround in French and Spanish.
English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, optional Spanish subtitles and English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Railroad trains > Drama.
Poisons > Drama.
Scranton (Pa.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- 21 of 24 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 1 current hold with 24 total copies.