Ice story : Shackleton's lost expedition / Elizabeth Cody Kimmel.
Describes the events of the 1914 Shackleton Antarctic expedition, when the ship the Endurance was crushed in a frozen sea and the men made the perilous journey across ice and stormy seas to reach inhabited land.
- ISBN: 0395915244
- Physical Description: 120 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, 
- Copyright: ©1999
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 117) and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 7.8 4 30831.
Search for related items by subject
- 10 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.