Geronimo / Jon Sterngass.
Examines the life and legacy of Geronimo, a Native American leader and medicine man of the Chiricahua Apache who fought to protect his tribal lands.
- ISBN: 9781604135251
- ISBN: 1604135255
- Physical Description: 128 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps, ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Chelsea House, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references 116-123and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Resolution 132 -- Goyathlay's youth -- "I had lost all" -- Enter the Americans -- San Carlos -- Renegade -- The last breakout -- Living legend -- Healing old wounds.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.