Big Muddy: A Journal of the Mississippie River Valey Dr.Susan Swartwout.
Big Muddy is an 8×8 perfectbound, color-cover, annual publication that explores multidisciplinary issues and events. We publish fiction, poetry, and essays on a number of topics. We’re looking for work that hits us in the gut and makes us think. We do appreciate work and topics dealing with the 10-state area that borders the Mississippi River, from the United States/Canadian border to Louisiana’s Gulf Coast, but ultimately, we just want work that resonates with us, no matter where it’s from or where it’s set. Check out our submissions page and send us your best, most polished work. We can’t wait to see it.
- Physical Description: 168 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: Volume 13, Issue 2
- Publisher: Cape Girardeau, MO : Southeast Missouri State University Press, 2013
Publisher, publishing date, and paging may vary.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mississippi River Valley
The ten states surrounding Mississippi
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.