A fish out of water / by Helen Palmer ; illustrated by P.D. Eastman.
A story about the terrible consequences of feeding a fish too much food. For promary grades.
- ISBN: 0394800230
- Physical Description: 64 pages
- Publisher: New York : Beginner Books, 1989.
- Copyright: ©1961
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 37 (low) Semantic demand: 42 (medium) Syntactic demand: 34 (low) Structure demand: 75 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.7 0.5 49392.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishes > Juvenile fiction.
- 6 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.