Safe haven / a novel by Nicholas Sparks.
- ISBN: 9780446547598
- ISBN: 0446547598 :
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; cm
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central, 2010.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
When a mysterious young woman named Katie appears in Southport, NC, her sudden arrival raises questions about her past.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.3 15 140008.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wrightsville Beach (N.C.) > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
- 10 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.