Great expectations / by Charles Dickens.
- ISBN: 0736686428
- ISBN: 9780736686426
- Physical Description: 16 audio discs : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Santa Ana, CA : Books on Tape, 
- Copyright: ℗2002
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by John Lee.
The orphan Pip inherits a mysterious fortune and comes of age as he deals with its consequences.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Poor children > Fiction.
Ex-convicts > Fiction.
Benefactors > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Young men > England > Fiction.
England > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.