The very hungry caterpillar / by Eric Carle.
Follows the progress of a hungry little caterpiller as he eats his way through a varied and very large quantity of food until, full at last, he forms a cocoon around himself and goes to sleep.
- ISBN: 0399208534
- ISBN: 9780399208539
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 30 cm
- Publisher: New York : Philomel Books, c1969, c1987.
Originally published : Cleveland : World Publishing Co., 1969.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 76 (high) Semantic demand: 44 (medium) Syntactic demand: 74 (high) Structure demand: 59 (medium) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.9 0.5 5496.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caterpillars > Juveneile fiction.
Butterflies > Juveneile fiction.
Metamorphosis > Juveneile fiction.
|Genre:||Toy and movable books.
- 67 of 86 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 1 current hold with 86 total copies.