Essential baby sign language : the most important 75 signs you can teach your baby / Teresa R. Simpson.
- ISBN: 9781440560842
- ISBN: 1440560846
- Physical Description: 175 pages : illustrations, paperback ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Avon, Mass. : Adams Media, 
- Copyright: ©2013
Essential Baby Sign Language, you can feel closer to your baby than ever thought possible! Featuring seventy five of the most important signs babies need every day, this book helps you start signing now, without spending hours learning extensive philosophy and sifting through hundreds of valueless terms. These signs not only let you know what your child is trying to say, but also deepen your parent-child bond.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nonverbal communication in infants.
Interpersonal communication in infants.
Infants > Language.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.