The candy shop war / Brandon Mull.
- ISBN: 9781590387832
- ISBN: 159038783X
- Physical Description: 409 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Salt Lake City, Utah : Shadow Mountain, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
When fifth-graders Nate, Summer, Trevor, and Pigeon meet the owner of the new candy store in town and are given a magical candy that endows them with super powers, they find that along with its benefits there are also dangerous consequences.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5 14 119123.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Candy > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 15 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.