An untamed land / by Lauraine Snelling.
- ISBN: 9780764201912
- ISBN: 0764201913
- Physical Description: 349 pages.
- Edition: Paperback.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bethany House, 1996.
"After three long years of scrimping and saving to buy tickets for their passage to America, Roald and Ingeborg Bjorklund, along with their son, Thorliff, finally arrive at the docks of New York City. It was the promise of free land that fed their dream and lured them from their beloved home high above the fjords of Norway in 1880."-Cover.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.4 19 53292.
Search for related items by subject
Frontier and pioneer life.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Reynolds County Library District.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.